About the audiobook
Preceded by A Game of Thrones (1996), A Clash of Kings is the second volume of the fantasy novel series of A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. The second novel was officially published in United Kingdom in 1998, but in the United States in 1999. George R. R. Martin – one of 100 influential people in the world, won honors and awards for his notable series and every single volume. The five books have been translated into over 47 languages and published over 60 million copies.
Tokybook version – Read by Melissa Sturn [updated full chapter]
( Chapter 1-53 by Melissa, Chapter 54-69 by Amy, sorry for this inconvenience and thank for your understand )
Official version – Man voice by Audible
A Song of Ice and Fire tells you the civil war of seven kingdoms on the fictional continents – Westeros and Essos. A Clash of Kings is the conflict of families to win the most powerful throne of Westeros after the death of King Robert Baratheon. Who will be the next king of the crown? Taking control of a throne usually ignites a battle between Good and Evil. Listening to the audiobook, you will experience the viewpoints from both sides.
Related to A Clash Of Kings audiobook
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones (#1, 1996)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings (#2, 1998)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Storm of Swords (#3, 2000)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Feast for Crows (#4, 2005)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dance with Dragons (#7, 2011)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: The Winds of Winter (#6, updating)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dream of Spring (#7, updating)
Tokybook Audio Player
The Audio Player works best on Google Chrome (latest version)
Hi everyone, please be noticed that the Audio player doesn't play next track on IOS version < 15.6. If you are facing that issue, just upgrade your IOS to version 15.6 to fix it. Enjoy!