About A Dance with Dragons audiobook
A Song of Ice and Fire is the remarkable epic fantasy series of the American novelist – George R. R. Martin. He had recently published the fifth book A Dance with Dragons in 2011 after six years of writing. Along with the success of the whole series and other single books, A Dance with Dragons soon ranks #1 in the bestselling lists of Publishers Weekly and USA Today. Currently George R. R. Martin is still writing the last two volumes named The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring. There is no strange if you find sometimes the fourth novel is titled into two separate parts: Dreams and Dust and After the Feast.
Roy Dotrice version
Following the tone of the first four volumes, this audiobook promises another fantasy part in the series. The civil war of seven kingdoms on the continent of Westeros was exploded for a powerful throne. This book will mainly focus on Daenerys Targaryen from the House Targaryen and her only three dragons left in the world. The ambition of the daughter of Aerys, the last Targaryen King, will not let you down.
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones (#1, 1996)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Clash of Kings (#2, 1998)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Storm of Swords (#3, 2000)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Feast for Crows (#4, 2005)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: The Winds of Winter (#6, updating)
- A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dream of Spring (#7, updating)