About The Return of the King audiobook
The Return of the King is the final volume in this series of three books written by J. R. R. Tolkien – the Lord of the Ring. The timeless classic novel trilogy has been translated, covered and filmed into many versions. With the budget of about 280 dollars, the film project directed by Peter Jackson gained its great success. There were numerous awards for the entire series of the Lord of the King. But the Return of the Ring was honored to win an Oscar for Best Picture in 2003.
Now for the trilogy’s lovers, you can enjoy the adventure, join the possibilities and open your imagination by its audible books. If you have listened to the first two other parts of the novel trilogy, you are nearly at the end of the battle. Let’s follow Frodo – the brave hobbit, learn how he destroys the One Ring, and fight against the Dark Lord Sauron. Enjoy the classic fine work through modern technology!
Books sorted by the same author
– The Hobbit: This is a fantasy novel trilogy for children, published on September 21,1937. Along with the Silmarillon, the Hobbit is considered as the inspiration and foundation which made J. R. R. Tolkien continue to write the Lord of the Rings. Bilbo Baggins, a hobbit, has to join an unexpected journey and faces with a very dangerous dragon…
– The Silmarillon: Edited by his son, this is also one of J. R. R. Tolkien’s notable work. The collection of five parts was officially published in 1977. Although it was written after the Hobbit, due to some misunderstanding by the publisher, the mythopoeic work could not be introduced to readers sooner.
tokybook.com Member Benefit
- Free 2000+ ebooks (download and online)
- You can see your watched audiobooks
- You can have your favorite audiobooks
- After 15-Sep-2021, Bookmark will only available for tokybook.com member
Tokybook Audio Player
The Audio Player works best on Google Chrome (latest version)