When we take the name of J.K Rowling we plunge into the world of Hogwarts, we think of wizards flying on their brooms and witches casting a spell to overcome the dark forces. There are numerous events and characters that make this series of wizard stories are a marvel in the fantasy novel.
J.K. Rowling has written a total of 7+1 books in the Harry Potter series that includes
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 3
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 4
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 5
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Book 6
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Book 7
- Harry Potter and the Curse Child, Book 8
All of these 7 books have been the most favorite ones among kids and teenagers. The books are written around the life of a kid named Harry Potter who is the son of two powerful wizards murdered by an evil wizard Voldemort. All the books have their own feel, their own touch with the basic wizardly scenarios in the Hogwarts and the dark forest.
When you start listening to these book in the voice of Jim Dale you surely feel like you are with Harry, Hermione, and Ron and are able to enjoy and get into the adventures as you listen to the stories till their end.
The story in each boom develops smoothly and takes the listener to the magical adventures with Harry Potter and his friends. You will experience the chills and thrills when listening to the stories, as the characters, events and the whole storyline is written in a very compelling and easy way that nobody can resist at all. You will not be able to resist yourself from listening to all of these 8 wonderful wizard stories.