On the Banks of Plum Creek
Laura Ingalls Wilder has made her series of little house story books the most wonderful of all as these books have been read and enjoyed by generations and have never disappointed their readers in any way. These are perfectly written books for the reason they describe all the events and the happenings in the life of pioneers in America regarding how they live, fulfill their needs.
Each and every book describes the adventures of Laura Ingalls as they move on and build small houses where they find a suitable place for better living.
This book is about the adventurous little house life when they moved from Prairie and got to Minnesota and lived in the covered wagon for few days until the settled down and made a little house to spend their life beside the Plum creek bank. They keep on living there and struggle with grasshopper plague and other such issues. The only thing that keeps them going is their trust in efforts and staying together no matter what situation comes and what happens around them, they never fell apart and kept going to live happily in their small houses.
Cherry Jones has narrated the story very well and has given this 4th book of the little house series the spirit it needed in the same way the other books titled Little House in the Big Woods, Little House on the Prairie and the Farmer Boy.
All of these stories keep you heart soothed and calmed after the family stays together and earn happiness through consistent struggle and efforts.
List book in the series
- Little House in the Big Woods Audiobook: Little House, Book 1
- Farmer Boy Audiobook: Little House, Book 2
- Little House on the Prairie Audiobook: Little House, Book 3
- On the Banks of Plum Creek Audiobook: Little House, Book 4
- By the Shores of Silver Lake Audiobook: Little House, Book 5
- The Long Winter Audiobook: Little House, Book 6
- Little Town on the Prairie: Little House Book 7
- These Happy Golden Years: Little House Book 8