Judy Moody Declares Independence Audiobook
To keep up with all the Moods of the Judy Moody, Megan McDonald, the Author of this series has met all the possible moods of an 8-year-old in a very interesting and unique way. Though everyone has his or her own mood at a particular time kids have a rather compelling mood every time they are in a situation where they want to prove something to others. In the case of Judy Moody, she is a kid with a dominating mood expression every time. She follows her mood and ends up in a unique way of her life with no restrictions.
So now in this 6th book of the Judy Moody series, Megan McDonald describes the Judy Moody’s independence announcement. Just like all other kids Judy needs to be independent, live a liberal life which is far away from her brother’s rule’s and her parent’s guidance. Though kids have to stay within a certain set of rule for their own safety purpose, Judy needs a bit of extra independence as she follows the people in 1776 who fought for their independence and followed the path of liberty in an organized way.
But the fact is the situation and the scenario is far different from those people in the past and Judy has different and unique challenges in her life from which she wants to stay free. Just like she managed her mood in Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Book #4) and Judy Moody Gets Famous (Book 2) she is now going to have through her Mood to stay independent and free.
- Judy Moody (Book 1)
- Judy Moody Gets Famous (Book 2)
- Judy Moody Saves the World! (Book 3)
- Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Book 4)
- Judy Moody, M.D. (Book 5): The Doctor Is In!
- Judy Moody Declares Independence (Book 6)
- Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days
- Judy Moody Goes to College: Judy Moody, Book 8
- Judy Moody, Girl Detective
- Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
- Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm: Judy Moody, Book 11
- Judy Moody, Mood Martian: Judy Moody, Book 12
- Judy Moody and Friends Collection
- Judy Moody and the Bucket List