Judy Moody Predicts the Future Audiobook
Megan McDonalds has described the eight-year-old’s imagination, creativity and mood swing in a very clever way that you could never oppose if that is not the way a third grader would behave once the kid is in his or her full mood swing. The Author knows how greatly are the personalities of the kids are affected by mood when they are in this age group. Making use of all the possible moods an eight-year-old could have, the Author describes the various stages, steps, and aspects of a kid’s life at school and at home among the classmates and the family as well.
In this book which is the Book 4 in the series titled Judy Moody, the Author has introduced a new adventure of Judy’s life in which she declared her power to tell the future to her classmates. She is ambitious and confident and makes use of her mood as being a future predictor. She tries to predict and tell her classmates about what is going to happen in their coming life. This is far most the best and most interesting mood we have ever seen in Judy Moody’s collection of moody stories.
Barbara Rosenblat has successfully given life to the characters and the story itself makes it even more interesting for the Judy Moody fans. If you are a great fan of this series, this one is surely a mood story with a twist. Just like the stories Judy Moody Gets Famous (Book 2), and Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer.
- Judy Moody (Book 1)
- Judy Moody Gets Famous (Book 2)
- Judy Moody Saves the World! (Book 3)
- Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Book 4)
- Judy Moody, M.D. (Book 5): The Doctor Is In!
- Judy Moody Declares Independence (Book 6)
- Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days
- Judy Moody Goes to College: Judy Moody, Book 8
- Judy Moody, Girl Detective
- Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
- Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm: Judy Moody, Book 11
- Judy Moody, Mood Martian: Judy Moody, Book 12
- Judy Moody and Friends Collection
- Judy Moody and the Bucket List